|Q:||Can I save the pictures / images from your website to use on my website?|
|A:||Yes, we do allow our customer to use our pictures / images on your own website to help save you time from creating them yourselves. See "How do I save a picture / image from the website to my computer?" below.|
|Q:||How do I cancel an order or change the requested ship date?|
|A:||We prefer that you send all your requests in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding orders.|
|Q:||How do I create a Shopping List in the Online Catalog?|
|A:||On our Online Catalog, you can create as many Shopping Lists you need in order to save time and resources. Create shopping lists for necessities, classes, etc. To create a Shopping List, simply follow the steps below...
Click here for complete instructions.
- Select an item you wish to add to a Shopping List by clicking on the thumbnail image.
- Click on the drop down that says “Add to Existing/New Shopping List”
- Click on “Create Shopping List”
- Give your shopping list a name, description is optional. Click Create.
- You have now created a Shopping List.
- To add more items to your shopping list, select the other items you wish to add and simply click on the list name you created under the drop down that says “Add to Existing/New Shopping LIst”.
|Q:||How do I create a Wish List in the Online Catalog?|
|A:||On our Online Catalog, you can create a Wish List. This list is helpful when you don’t care to create a Shopping List, however may not be ready to purchase through the Shopping Cart. To create a Wish List, |
simply follow the steps below...
Click here for complete instructions.
- Select an item you wish to add to your Wish List by clicking on the thumbnail image.
- Click on the button that says “Add to Wish List”
- A Wish List will now show up on the bottom right hand side of your screen.
- You can view, remove, and add items to your cart from your Wish List by clicking on the “View Wish List” link provided.
|Q:||How do I save a picture / image from the website to my computer?|
|A:||Right click on the picture you wish to save to your computer; Left click “Save Picture As”; Select the location you wish to save the picture. For example: Desktop; Left click “Save”; The picture is now saved on your computer for your use.|
|Q:||How do I save a document / target from the website to my computer?|
|A:||Right click on the link to the document you wish to save to your computer; Left click “Save Target As”; Select the location you wish to save the document. For example: Desktop; Left click “Save”; The document is now saved on your computer for your use.|
|Q:||How do I use the Online Catalog?|
|A:||Click here to view the Online Catalog Handbook Instructions.|
|Q:||Is fabric ordered by the bolt or yard?|
|A:||Fabric is ordered by the yard. If there is a yardage amount in the description, that is the amount to enter. |
If there are no yardage amounts in the description, please use the following...
- 12yd Bali Batik Green Brown 2081 8 (12 is the quantity to enter)
- 10yd 60" Snuggles Aqua 60000 11 (10 is the quantity to enter)
- Moda Marbles come in 10 yard and 15 yard bolts.
- Moda Prints and Solids come in 15 yard bolts.
- Woven Fabrics come in 12 yard bolts.
|Q:||If I want a smaller bolt other than the yardage suggested, can I enter a smaller amount?|
|A:||The correct yardage should be entered and a note added to the end of the order requesting a smaller|
bolt be pulled if there is one available.
|Q:||Is there a minimum order amount for items to be shipped? |
|A:||Yes, the minimum order amount is $60.00|
|Q:||What is your Return Policy?|
|A:||Returns that do not meet the following guidelines may be charged a restocking fee up to 15%.
For a return UPS pickup ticket, please call Brenda at 1-800-527-9447 x163
- Requests for returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Requests must be authorized through our corporate office.
- Goods must be returned in full packs.
- Fabric may not be opened, priced or cut.
- Sale merchandise is not returnable.
- Invoice or picking ticket should accompany all returns to receive proper credit.
We do not send UPS pickups for the following:
We have a very liberal credit and return policy. Please help us to continue our policies by following these requirements.
- Goods over 30 days old.
- In house orders (merchandise picked up by customer)
- Merchandise selected by our Customer Service per customer instructions.